Our top priority is the health and safety of our patients, employees & families. We are taking the proper precautions in office to ensure that we can service all of your eye care needs in an effective & safe way. We appreciate your cooperation during this time!
Our updated policies & procedures:
1) Issuance of protective masks and gloves for team members as well as doctors. To abide by ordinances set in place by the city of Buffalo Grove, all patients are required to wear masks to enter our office.
2) Limiting patient traffic to enhance physical distancing.
3) Keeping front door and door to optical open to eliminate door handle contact.
4) Requesting that patients with symptoms of illness, and those at higher likelihood of exposure to corona virus, postpone their visit.
5) Limiting any patient companion to a parent, guardian or caretaker. Others should be encouraged to wait in the hallway or in the car.
6) Screening forehead temperatures using non-contact thermometers and sending home patients with any readings 100.4 degrees or higher.
7) Increased disinfection of surfaces and all exam equipment.
8) Installing protective face shields on exam equipment.
9) Maximizing in office social distancing whenever possible.
10) Cleaning and disinfecting ophthalmic frames after handling.